Activities & Services
ECNP is the ideal prosecution of the Nanofun-Poly NoE activities, of which it will contain the results in terms of rationalisation of structures and facilities, sharing of research initiatives and knowledge.
|Market Oriented Activities||Network Oriented Activities|
Furthermore, the ECNP can offer its specific set of complementary knowledge and profiles to support the European Commission in the identification of the main directions forecast for the research and applications in polymer nanotechnology.
As shown in the list above, ECNP is able to cover all the task from basic research to market, yet this is only one of the advantages offered to external and internal users. The most important is the capacity of ECNP to coordinate different types of resources, knowledge and information.
For External Users, ECNP represents the access point to:
- a wide network of excellent organisations active in polymer nanotechnology
- scientific state of the art
- advanced polymer-based technologies and related services (databases, technology assessment, technology transfer, legal and financial assistance, educational programs)
- collaborations and partnerships in both scientific and technological network, easy access to extra-European resources
- strategic overview and guidelines
For Internal Users, for all the ECNP Network Members – both Quotaholders and the ECNP Users and Business Members’ Network - and Committee and Board, ECNP represents the mean to reach a large number of scientific/industrial users and potential partners/clients.